Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas gift for yourself - a special gift for a special person

A few days ago I got myself a very special Christmas gift. I love high end high tech and I love connectivity - Hence I treated myself with a Nokia N95 - may be the finest smartphone on the entire global market. A Christmas gift to make my work easier, to allow me full mobile connectivity including connection to my web site and thus server even during travel time.

Printable Christmas cards
If you love above Christmas card - then click on that Christmas card to find my very special Christmas gift for you - a new collection of printable Christmas cards.

Christmas gifts of highest value always are gifts of love - gifts beyond money! My work is God and Love - because that's my life and the purpose of my entire being. Hence anything that makes my work more pleasant or more easy or more fun is something I love. Efficiency at some point in life becomes more and more important to have fun. Waste of time is waste of love potential. Hence anything that makes your life, your work you love more pleasant, more easy-flowing, more direct, more efficient .. should be considered as a potential very special Christmas gift for yourself as well.

Now that you may start to understand the importance of having a work you love from the bottom of your heart and soul - you may also understand that success in that particular work / job / business does require you to be equipped with the most powerful, most efficient tools you may need to work.

You can never expect others to know all the details you consider when choosing such a high end technical tool you consider a special help for your own loving work. It's in my case never about having a phone, it's about real connectivity that makes my working life easier. Since my working life is a full 24/7/365 any place, any time - and since my work is about love ... something I love to enjoy all my eternal life ... the tools needed to streamline all my work efforts need to be fun to use and efficient to use - the tools need to add to the fun in life !!

I chose my N95 based entirely on its features - more in another article - and the N95 has all the features I love to have since years, I missed to have since years -. all except one single feature - an SSH connectivity to my remote server for full mobile server control in emergencies or security breach situations.

I love my new "toy"-tool - it makes life work easier! Whatever makes your work easier also makes your life easier and thus your love-life easier because you have but ONE life and all need to be fun and love filled.

Think about that when you treat yourself with a very special Christmas gift .... today ! Today is Christmas time for you, because each and every day is a day of love. Hence today is the best day and NOW the best time to prove that you are ready to convert your own life into a life of love only, that you are ready to convert or merge all different parts of your life into ONE life, a life that is fun, efficient, creative, productive and above all it has to be lived with love, done with love - from the bottom of your heart and soul. Every singel heartbeat of your existence!

Go get yourself what you always wanted and needed - start today to make your life more affordable by making it more efficient and more successful. Leave all the truly valuable gifts of love to others, the direct skin to skin love, the hugging, the sweet loving, etc - that's reserved for those who love you from the bottom of their heart. The gifts that cost money are for you to to make - the gifts of love you receive from your loved ones, from God, from your family and friends. To create your best working environment and thus a stable, efficeint and successful living environment for you and your family - that is your own job to do. You should treat yourself with whatever is needed to have fun while working and to save time and resources to always remain free for the one and only important highest value in life - love!

No comments:

Post a Comment