Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Run Away Snowball Christmas Poem

Run Away Snowball

Someone in the sky last night
Had an awful snowball fight,
And when I woke today I found
All the snowflakes on the ground.

I made myself a snowball
As perfect as could be
I thought I'd keep it as a pet
And let it sleep with me.

I made it some pajamas
And a pillow for it's head,
Then last night it ran away,
But first * *
It wet my bed.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Little snow flakes so soft and white,
Falling silently during the night.
Glistening in the sun today,
Makes us want to come out and play.
We'll build a snowman, or maybe two.
Which wouldn't be possible, without you.
Pretty soon though, you will melt
But we'll always remember just how we felt,
The day the snow came tumbling down,
And covered every street in town.

Catch the Run Away Snowball and Throw it On To A Friend


Christmas poem, run away snowball author unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment